Friday, August 3, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say "thank you" for the encouragement and positive response I am having from my blog, I never thought I would enjoy is as much as I am! After some thinking, I've decided to expand my blog to a more permanent title and place on the web:

Mum At Large www.mumatlarge.blogspot.com

This means I am migrating 'mums and bubs beirut' to this new address and I will no longer be updating this site. Mum At Large is already set up so come on over! I've even added a photo album feature as many of you back home have requested.

Facebook page has changed to the new title. You can find it here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mum-At-Large/354104227988777



Thanks again for your support, keep the feedback and comments coming!

Cheers, Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment